Sales Account Executive
Marcotek Digital Office Solutions is seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Sales Account Executive to market and consult on innovative business solutions to companies of all sizes. Marcotek is proud to be a fully accredited Xerox Managed Print Services provider. We also offer our clients industry-leading Xerox multifunction copiers and printers, as well as focusing on a wide array of office technology solutions from companies like Xerox, Lexmark, HP, Brother, Dell, Lenovo and Epson.
- Solve problems that clients don't even know they have by being a technology consultant
- Business development - identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and new accounts
- Schedule and attend face-to-face consultative meetings to identify customer needs and requirements
- Track all sales related activities through a CRM (Salesforce)
- Accurate sales forecasting or outlook and sales proposal development
- Be goal oriented, achieve high activity levels and be relentless to reach your goals
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience
- Ability to identify client needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization - comfortable with C-level executives
- Strong business acumen and work ethic and a strong drive to be successful
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Have experience with CRM software, and ability to manage a variety of software business tools, including Microsoft office etc.
Compensation structure is base + commission. The base compensation is competitive and the commission is some of the highest in the industry. Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Bonuses apply. Car and Cell Phone allowances are included. You are completely in control of your earning potential. There is NO TOP STOP on what you can earn per month or per year!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Building Clients for Life”